Medicine refrigerators and Laboratory Refrigerators
HorecaTraders imports and distributes medicine friges and refrigerators for a laboratory. Whether biotechnology, pharmaceutical research or healthcare, these professional refrigerators are used wherever particularly high demands are placed on storage safety and a constant temperature. Where necessary, the machine is DIN 58345 certified.
What does DIN 58345 mean?
HorecaTraders labaratoria cooling equipment are known for their robust quality for a favorable price. Due to the high quality insulation, the refrigerators are economical in energy consumption and a constant temperature is maintained. DIN 58345 is the standard for, for example, a medicine refrigerator that is used to store medicines at a temperature of + 5 ° C. In addition, a medicine refrigerator with DIN 58345 must meet the following requirements:
- Operating temperature from +2 ° C to +8 ° C
- Working with ambient temperatures from +10 ° C to +35 ° C
- Noise should be less than 60 dB (A)
- Warning device for an alarm at high and at low temperatures. This must also be visible on the machine.
- Preparation for recording the operating temperature
- Visible and audible power failure alarm for at least 12 hours
- Safety thermostat to prevent temperatures below +2 ° C
- Mechanical loading capacity of the built-in elements of at least 100 kg / m²
- Lockable door
How do I order from Horeca Traders?
Laboratory coolings involve complex customization. You can express your wishes and requirements by email, chat or telephone. We make an offer that we send by email. If necessary, we will send our sales manager for appropriate advice to your location. This is without obligation and free of charge.